AO Mastodon saw 2 PAX post on a balmy (windless) 25 degree morning. Q was eager to break in his newly acquired Rucker, so they divided up the weights and settled in for some Tortoise and Hare.
Motivators IC x7 / Windmills IC x15
The Tortoise and the Hare B.O.M.B.S.: (Partners; one PAX does the exercise while the other carries the coupon (both rucks). Repeat until full rep count is met for each exercise (5 reps each))
- Burpees (5) (25 total / each PAX)
- Outlaws (10) (50 total / each PAX)
- Merkins (15) (75 total / each PAX)
- LBCs (20) (100 total / each PAX)
- Squats (25) (125 total / each PAX)
Ran out of time in the Squats round, and returned to the flag for COR/NOR/COT.
Prayers for rest and getting back up to full strength, after the F3 Tough for Archive. Continued prayers for endurance and good attitude with family and holidays on the horizon at the Crunch house.