Named after an 11,000yr-old mastodon on display at Wheaton College, F3Wheaton’s primary AO is Wheaton’s sprawling Northside Park. A one mile path circles the park with bridges between, and the large sled hill (a.k.a. “Hoffa”) offers a beatdown with a view.
- Northside Park, 1300 N. West Street, Wheaton IL 60187
- F3 Wheaton meets near the tennis courts (go left at the circle)
- Monday Ruck Club (bring a backpack with weight): 5:30 am – 6:15 am
- Tuesdays Bootcamp: 5:30 am – 6:15 am
- Thursdays Bootcamp: 5:30 am – 6:15 am
- Saturdays Bootcamp: 7 am – 8 am followed by Coffeeteria (Coffeeteria location varies)
Hashtag: #aomastodon on Instagram and Twitter