8 PAX including one FNG (Welcome Too Big To Fail!) showed up on a beautiful summer day for the regularly scheduled weekly beatdown. With the evening ruck on the Horizon, our Q promised to stay away from any leg exercises. The lesson behind today’s workout is that when you put your mind to it, you can do 5 of anything, just keep moving forward.
Warm-O-Rama (The Usual)
- 7x Motivators
- 15x Tin Soldiers
Thang 1: 5 Alive
- Run the short mile stopping at each lamp post and adding on the rep count
- 1st Lamp Post -> 1 Burpee, 2nd Lamp Post -> 2 Burpees… 5th Lamp Post -> 5 Burpees
- 6th Lamp Post -> 5 Burpees, 1 Merkin…. 10th Lamp Post -> 5 Burpees, 5 Merkins
- 11th Lamp Post -> 5 burpees, 5 Merkins, 1 Star Jump
- 16th Lamp Post -> 5 Burpees, 5 Merkins, 5 Star Jumps, 1 Dive Bomber
- 21st Lamp Post -> 5 Burpees, 5 Merkins, 5 Star Jumps, 5 Dive Bombers, 1 OHC
- 25th Lamp Post -> 5 Burpees, 5 Merkins, 5 Star Jumps, 5 Dive Bombers, 5 OHC’s
- Totals: 115 Burpees, 90 Merkins, 65 Star Jumps, 40 Dive Bombers, 15 OHC’s
- 20x Pull Ups
- 2 MoM – 50 4-Count Flutter Kicks
We welcomed FNG Too Big To Fail! Prayers for this evenings Ruck Event, Jazz Hand’s Wife and her new job, Noodles and his Baby, and safe travels for Toolbox and Panadero.