It was a beautiful, hot humid summer day. 6 brave PAX showed up knowing full well that they had burpees coming there way. This was my 1 year anniversary Q, so I knew I needed to make it a beatdown that won’t be soon forgotten.
- 7x Motivators
- 21x Cherry Pickers
- 10x 4-Count Merkins
- 10x Burpees OYO
Thang 1: Bataan Death March
- 5x Burpees, then run to catch back up. Each PAX did it twice
Thang 2: Burpee Extravaganza!
- Bearpees across the tennis courts (1 Burpee, 4 Bearcrawls)
- Mosey to the Exercise Equipment
- 10x Burp-ups OYO
- Mosey to Hoffa
- Run to the top of the hill, 5x Hand Release Burpees
- Run to the top of the hill, 5x Hurpees
- Mosey to the other side of the grassy area
- 10x Rochamburpees
- 10x The Wolverine
- Mosey to Coupon Island sans Coupons
- 5x Yurpees
- 5x Jackees
Thang 3: Mary
We rotated around with each PAX calling an exercise for the group
- Banks – 50x 4-Count Flutter Kicks
- Captain Crunch – Old Ironsides (Boat, Canoe, 10x American Hammer)
- Archive – Bissyous – 20? (Yours truly was just trying to keep getting up…)
- Too Big To Fail – Russian Twists – 20x 2-Count
- Prince Eric – Cobra
- Gummi Bear – Side Plank + 10x side dips
We moseyed to the top of the hill, completed 10x Merkins, and then moseyed back to the parking lot to finish out the workout.
Prayers for Archive in his new job search, Captain Crunch’s family health and for all of the brothers who didn’t make it out to join us today.