4 faithful PAX (Noodles, TBTF, Hotbox, and Banks) showed up to the AO to start off this epic week of workouts the right way. The weather was clear and a balmy 35 degrees, so conditions were perfect to tackle the 2nd November Challenge workout.
- 15x Abe Vigoda
- 15x Slow 4-count squats
We rucked to the pull up bars and began the 300 WOD:
- 25x Pullups – To modify, you could do bent over rows with the ruck at a 3:1 ratio
- 50x Ruck Deadlifts
- 50x Ruck Merkins
- 50x Ruck step ups (25x each leg)
- 50x Ruck Overhead Floor Wipers (50x to each side)
- 50x Ruck Clean and Press ( single arm, 25x each)
- 25x Pullups – Same routine as before
After being properly gassed, we rucked a short mile and called it a day
Prayers for all who are travelling and who have family in town, also prayers to finish the short week strong. Praise for uplifted prayers being answered.