As the new snow coated AO-Mastodon, 7 PAX (Archive, Gummi Bear, Hot Box, Noodles, Katniss, Banks, Crunch) arrived to enjoy a tour of the AO. It had been far too long under the grip of slippery ice and hard snow. They got warmed up, paired off, and they set out to check out the trails.
- Motivators IC x7
- ATMs (Shoulder Touch ICx15, Tempo Merkins ICx10, Fast Merkins x10)
- Tortoise and Hare B.O.M.B.S. (sandbag / ruck / teams) Pairs had one sandbag or two rucksacks. Partner #1 carries the bag/rucks and starts walking. Partner #2 does first exercise on the list and then chases down Partner #1. When he catches his partner, they swap: Partner #2 takes the rucksack while Partner #1 does the same exercise. Repeat until all exercises have been done 5 times BY EACH partner.
- 5 Burpees (50 per pair)
- 10 Outlaws (100 per pair)
- 15 Merkins (150 per pair)
- 20 Big Boy Sit-ups (200 per pair)
- 25 Squats (250 per pair)
One pair completed the whole set (Go, Archive and Banks!). The rest of us wrapped up with them on their last set of 25 at the flag. Gummi Bear successfully scouted a few places where the ice was still present and slick.
COR/NOR/COT: Prayers for focus and energy for the rest of the week — thanks for health and prayers for it’s continuance. Protection, health, and encouragement for the brothers who were out this week.
With the brightness of the snow, I was kind of expecting the camera work to go better.
And a quick EC sled session afterwards!