It ended up being another beautiful morning at AO Mastodon and now that the sun is coming up earlier we get to see a nice sunrise as well! 5 Faithful PAX (Hotbox, Captain Crunch, Shiplap, Gummibear, Banks) all showed up to see what sort of crazy thing YHC came up with for our BC+ Tuesday workouts. YHC was feeling particularly creative and decided to try out a whole new routine on the unsuspecting PAX.
- Mosey around the parking lot
- 25 SSH IC
- 15 Tin Soldiers IC
We completed circuits having one person be the pacer and all other PAX completed the exercises until the pacer was completed. The whole time, music was playing and when special songs came on, we stopped and completed the required exercise.
Circuit #1: We completed 2 times
- 25 Merkins w/ Sandbag – This was the pacer
- Table squat to overhead press
- Abyss Merkins
- Hodor’s w/ coupon
- Squats w/Sandbag
Circuit #2: We completed once
- 10 Burpees w/Sandbag – Named Sandy’s
- Reverse Lunges off the picnic table
- Alternating sandbag lifts to shoulder
- Bodies (Drowning Pool) Complete a Donkey Kick when it says, “Let the bodies hit the floor”, complete merkins when it says “1,2,3,4” Plank all other times
- Cupid Shuffle (Cupid) Complete a Merkin every time it says “Down” Plank all other times and move right left as directed
- Flower (Moby) Squat down and hold when it says”Bring Sally Down” stand when it says “Bring Sally Up”
- Tubthumping (Chumbawamba) Complete a Burpee when it says,”I get Knocked Down”, complete Side Straddle Hops all other times
- Thunderstruck (ACDC) Hold plank and complete merkins everytime you hear “Thunder”
This was definitely a new workout and I appreciate the PAX indulging me in this one. Prayers for support for the family while Hotbox is travelling and for friends of Captain Crunch. Great Job today HIM!