The PAX (Big Mac, Wet Burrito, SAGA, DaVinci, Archive, HotBox, Crack, Crash, Shiplap, Bloomer, Panhandle, Banks, C3PO, Tortuga, Gummi Bear, Captain Crunch) met in the Gloom on with a chill in the air. The Q had just finished re-watching our performance on IronPAX and felt it was time for a word of exhortation and a chance to practice on what he preached.
- Imperial Walkers
- Arm Circles / Seal Claps / Raise the Roof
(a long-winded speech on the evils of Bad Form and the virtues of a different path)
- Jog to North baseball/soccer field
The PAX broke into two teams and were charged with calling out bad form in the other team as we did reps to failure. Subsequently, very good form was used by all and no penalties were awarded.
Form Fight! (Team Call Out x3 Penalty: Each member does 5 Burpees)
- Slow Ranger Merkins – To Failure without breaking form
- Slow Deep Squats – To Failure without breaking form (or most still standing after 2 min)
- Plank – To Failure without breaking form
No Mercy Mile (as per usual we only had time for 400m)
- Bear Crawl (100yd)
- Jog (100yd, 25 Merkins at half-way) (Individual call-out penalty +5 reps)
- Lunge (100yd) (Individual call-out penalty: go back three stones)
- Jog (100yd, 25 Squats at half-way) (Individual call-out penalty +5 reps)
Not Enough Mary
- T-Plank (on elbow) hip-dips
- Flutters IC x 25 (Straight. Legs. Pointed. Toes.) no time for more… 😥
(jog back to flag)
COR / NOR / COT: For the integrity to watch our form in all aspects of life and choose to do things the right way no matter how hard — the courage to lovingly call a brother out and encourage good form.