After the Q promised a day of mud, the 13 PAX (Archive, Babe, Beaker, Cookies, DBC, Jazz Hands, Sparrow, Crash, Crack, K-Pop, Jailbreak, TBTF, Capt Crunch) who posted were greeted with a thick fog and and a decidedly un-thawed AO Mastodon hovering at 32 degrees instead of the promised 40. The main element of the day was still ice, and the Q kept to the hill, making traction the primary obstacle.
- Albatross Wings
- Mountain Man Poopers / Bolt 45s
- Side Plank Practice
Super SPARTAN Circuit:
- Divide into two groups: one group will be Spartans, the other Base Camp, switching roles each round, each group will get 30 rounds of each role (if time allows). [Dear Reader, time did not allow]
- Spartan = 30 Hill Sprints (or 100 yard dash), 10 Merkins at the top each time, walk/mosey back
- Round 1-5, ARMS
- Spartans: Sprint the hill, merkin x 10, return.
- Base Camp: AMRAP Albatross Wings: 20 x Moroccan Night Club, hold, 20 x Forward Arm Circles, hold, 20 x Backwards Arm Circles, hold, 20 x seal claps, hold, 20 x overhead claps. Repeat.
- Round 6-10, CORE
- Spartans: bear crawl the first half of the hill, sprint the rest, merkin and return
- Base Camp will pick ONE exercise and AMRAP until Spartans return (switch exercises each round): Right Side Plank / Left Side Plank / Shoulder Taps
- Round 11-15, LEGS
- Spartans will lunge the first half up the hill, then sprint, merkin and return
- Base Camp will pick ONE exercise and AMRAP until Spartans return (different exercise each round): Mountain Man Poopers, Monkey Humpers, Bolt 45s
- Round 16-20, ARMS [called here for time]
- Round 20-25, CORE
- Round 26-30, LEGS
Recover with 15 rounds completed. One half leftover to complete when the snow is gone.
COR/NOR/COT: |Prayers continued for Jazz Handz’ friends Lauren and Bryan — for Bloomer’s family — prayers for the PAX to keep pressing in and completing the hard things that await them in their week.