With Urkel and F3 Chicago Converging on Ohio Beach, the F3 Wheaton boys swallowed their FOMO and made the best of it back home. To ease their suffering the Q planned a full Chicago-themed workout:
- Motivators ICx7 (+ a set of 8 just because)
- “Deep Dish” toe touches (Chicago-Style Mountain Man Poopers)
Dip City (round 1): (The PAX were required to complete 2,706 total, divided by the 6 that showed up, that was 451 dips per person)
- 200 Dips per PAX
The “Bean Cloud”: (not a lot of “bean” or “cloud” based F3 exercises…)
- Blackjack: 20 Hill runs (the best view in the AO) with Monkey Humpers at the bottom (1, 2, …, 20) and Gas Pumps (the bean cloud part) (20, 19, … , 1) at the top.
- “Creative Accounting” – PAX that completed their 20th set first came back and took some sets from the guys bringing up the Six.
Dip City (reprise):
- 251 Dips per PAX (Millennial style, it’s Millennium Park after all, see Creative Accounting above)
Denari selected Cooldown:
- Doomsday Clock (PAX circle up in high plank, taking turns doing 1 merkin. As PAX drop out, they perform one penalty burpee and another for each person still in the circle.)
COR/NOR/COT: Prayers for Jaime as she recovers from birth complications — for Jazz Hands mom going in for another round of brain stimulation for Parkinsons — for Noodles to have good morale at work and be able to properly and helpfully navigate some toxic situations going on — Archives application to director at a new library
I don’t know who lets this clown run any workouts…
But everyone except Gummi Bear survived to the Coffeeteria!